2. DATA COLLECTED BY CAVE DE LA CÔTE
We only collect personal data that you are willing to provide to us, that result from your actions on our Sites and that we need to provide or improve our services to you, or for another legitimate reason:
- Direct personal data, such as name, surname, home or e-mail address, telephone number, photograph, age, gender, nationality or geographical location;
- Login information for your account;
- Payment information;
- Your comments including photos, videos and stories you share with us;
- Your social media profiles;
- Your preferences in relation to our products.
We may collect personal data from third party data aggregators (e.g. Google), promotional partners, public sources and social networking platforms. This information may include personal data from your profile on a social network and which you allow that network to share with us in accordance with their rules.
3. WHY WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL DATA
We may collect and use your personal data for a number of purposes, such as to
- create and access your user account and find your purchase history
- send and complete your orders and purchases;
- answer your questions or manage your participation in a competition, course or wine tasting;
- contact you for marketing purposes;
- combine it with information from third parties to understand your needs and provide you with a better service (e.g. site customisation, interest-based advertising);
- for security and maintenance, evaluation, risk management, disputes and archiving purposes.
4. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may disclose your personal data to affiliates, service providers, business partners or potential purchasers or authorities.
We require these third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you accessed our Sites, to comply with all applicable laws relating to personal data.
5. STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
When the personal information we collect is no longer required for the given purpose, nor for any legal requirement, we destroy or delete it.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You may request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. You have the right to tell us whether you wish to correct, update or delete your personal data from our records. To help us process your request, please provide us with your name and contact details.
You can unsubscribe at any time to stop receiving communications from us by using the “unsubscribe” option or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also limit the use of tracking technologies, such as cookies, by configuring your browser to accept or reject them.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the websites you visit, so that information about your browsing on our Sites can be collected.
We use the term “cookie” to refer to any technology that collects information from your device, in particular about your use of our Sites, device identification, IP address and browser type, demographic data or the URL of the page you came from.
We also use web beacons and pixels to allow us to count visitors who have viewed our pages or read our promotional messages. They are not used to access your personal data without your consent.
Strictly necessary” cookies are used to, among other things
- remember information you have entered while browsing our Site
- identify you as a logged-in user of a Site;
- remember the products and services you have ordered when you access the checkout page.
Performance” cookies are used in particular to:
- provide statistics on how our Site is used;
- study the effectiveness of our advertising;
- detect errors;
- test the different designs of our Site.
Functionality” cookies are used to, among other things
- remember your settings (layout, language, preferences);
- tell us whether you are logged on to our Site;
- share information with partners to provide a service on our Site.
Targeting” cookies are related to services provided by third parties, such as “Like” and “Share” buttons. They are used in particular to:
- link to social networks such as Facebook, which may then use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other sites;
- provide information about your visit to advertising agencies to enable them to show you ads that may be of interest to you.
You can disable all cookies via your browser (information available at www.aboutcookies.org).
Cave de La Côte Société Coopérative 2018